1) Will there be any refunds issued to members due to the 2022 season suspension?
A) Pursuant to the By Laws Article XII Section 10: No Annual dues, nor any part thereof, shall be refunded in the event that pool operations are required to be suspended for any period.
2) Do I need to purchase a bond to join the club for the 2023 season?
A) No, No bonds will be sold during this 2023 season.
3) What are membership dues for the 2023 season?
A) All membership dues are deeply discounted for a limited time only. Please refer to our membership page for pricing and types of memberships.
4) Is the New Milford Swim Club open to New Milford Residents only?
A) No, The Swim Club is a private membership organization all are welcomed to join.
5) How do I sign up?
A) For the 2023 Season, the best way to sign up is to mail a check made out to the New Milford Swim Club. Mail your check to PO Box 309 New Milford, NJ 07646. In the event that our membership quota is not reached, all checks will be returned. Checks will be cashed in February if we proceed with the season.
6) Can I come to the pool without a membership?
A) No. The swim club is only open to its members . Members are welcomed to have guests accompany them for a fee. Guests must adhere to all club rules.
7) Does the New Milford Swim Club have a Swim Team?
A) Yes. The Club has a Swim Team for children ages 5-17. It is open to children of members. Please visit our Swim Team Page for more information.
8) If someone froze their membership for 2022, are they still eligible for the 2023 discount pricing?
9) If checks are cashed, will we have an entire season?
A) We will not begin a season unless we have collected enough funds to pay for the costs associated with an entire regular season. (payroll, chlorine, pool prep etc. etc.) If something out of the ordinary happens like a pipe breaks and needs to be replaced, or severe weather related damage occurs, we may still suspend the season if we can't cover it,
10) If I purchase a teen membership for my teen, can my teen bring a friend?
A) Teens can purchase up to two guest passes per visit for a fee.
11) How can I pay for guest passes?
A) We are a cashless venue. You can pay with a credit or debit card or a check.
12) Who is included in a Family of 3+ membership?
A) A Family of 3+ membership includes two parents and all children living in the home. All grandparents living in the home. Caregivers or additional family members living in the home can be included as part of the membership for $237 per person.